At AGPS we recognise the important role of e-Learning and Information and Communications Techonologies (ICT) in learning and teaching.
The use of ICT is embedded in our daily curriculum and enriches our teaching and learning by supporting access to desktop, notebook computers and portable devices through our school network.
In 2015 we introduced an iPad program to our Prep program and this program will soon be expanded to include all year levels.
- 2015 AGPS iPad Parent Information Pack
- AGPS iPad App List Prep 2015
- AGPS iPad App List Juniors 2015
- AGPS iPad App List Middles 2015
- AGPS iPad App List Seniors 2015
- Bring Your Own Device to School Policy
- Apple Family Funded Program
Our school has also developed policies to ensure a culture which encompasses appropriate social and ethical values with the use of ICT.
AGPS students are taught to be safe and responsible digital citizens. More information about our cybersafety program can be found here: